The data we may collect:
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address
- Your demographic information such as location/postcode, interests and preferences
- Your IP address
What we will do with your data:
Mainly, we require your data to be able to respond to any enquiry that you make through our site.
Your data helps us to:
- Keep a log of our clients and enquiries for internal tracking
Making sure your data is secure:
Ensuring your data is secure is our priority. In order to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access, we only use GDPR compliant electronic procedures to safeguard your data, and secure the information which we have collected from you online.
We have cookies enabled on our site which are small tracking files, which help us to analyse marketing and make enhancements and improvements on our site. We only use this information to learn and improve, and then the data is removed from our systems. You can choose to accept or decline the cookies, which is often managed through the settings in your web browser.
External Website Links:
Our site contains links to other websites. Once you leave our site we will have no control over your online journey. Please ensure you read privacy statements on the sites you visit, once you have left our site.
Managing your personal information:
If you believe the data we hold for you is incorrect, please let us know via email or in writing, as soon as possible at the address below.
You can choose the information we gather and hold for you:
- When you are completing an online form, on our site, you have an option to tick the box which states you wish to receive further communications. If you do not tick this box, we will not send you any information of this kind.
- If you change your mind about receiving communications of any kind all you need to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to receive a copy of the data we hold about you under current GDPR regulations, please either email email@example.com.
- Unless we receive a specific request for the data to be removed, we will continue to store your data in our secure systems
- If you believe the data we hold for you is incorrect, please let us know via email or in writing, as soon as possible at the address above.
We do not sell or share your data with any third parties, unless we are required by law to do so.